19 February 2014

Some presents.....

..... for my special friend Emily.

I met Emily last year at a Stampin' Up training session in Peterborough.  We have become really good friends since then.  I told her that I had made myself an infinity scarf and she asked if I could make her one too.  So I got my knitting needles out for this one and made this for her.


She also asked me for some of my owls last year and I have finally had time do make them for her.  I do hope she likes them.


Right the boys need a quick walk, I will be back soon as I have got some other things in the 'pipeline' so to speak, keep your eyes peeled.


Bye for now.

Elke XX

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my little crafty corner and taking the time to leave me a comment.
I love reading your comments and I hope you will consider becoming a follower of my blog
Hugs
Elke XX