12 January 2014

Another headband

Hi everyone

I bet you are getting tired of my headbands by now, but I have had an order to make this one for my friend Trish.  It took me a little while to make it as I havent been very well but its finally done and here it is.


I think though that I will need to try and make some more little bits to put on them, at the moment I only do butterflies, flowers and bows.  So I need to find some other bits I can use or crochet.  What do you think??

Right best get making dinner.

Speak again soon

Elke XX

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elke hun great headband love it - looking forward to seeing more of your work. ty for leaving a lovely comment on my blog too x Loving your blog background by the way - have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafty corner and taking the time to leave me a comment.
I love reading your comments and I hope you will consider becoming a follower of my blog
Hugs
Elke XX