17 December 2013

And some more

I have been busy making more headbands.


This one is for my older grandaughter Abby.  I made it in the blue sparkly yarn with the pink edging as we bought her a pink corduroy skirt and a blue and pink squidgy bodywarmer.  I do hope she likes the things I have got her.


The top one of these is the one I have already shown you, I made the bottom one for a friends daughter in Germany as she saw the first one I made and she loved it.  I just need to know if she wants a butterfly or the bow that I have already made on it.  I think they both look just as nice as one another.  Will let you know which one she has chosen.

Right I better get myself sorted and get to bed as I am on a long day at work tomorrow.  I need to try and get some sleep.  Havent been sleeping very well just lately so hopefully one night I will get some decent amount of sleep.

Elke XX

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely bands, great ear warmers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty headbands Elke, I'm sure your granddaughters with love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun only just found you lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafty corner and taking the time to leave me a comment.
I love reading your comments and I hope you will consider becoming a follower of my blog
Hugs
Elke XX