28 November 2013

Sorry .....

..... for not being around for some time this year.  I have had a dreadful year, events just took over my life so my blog and other things suffered.

But I think I am just about getting my head back together and started crafting again.  I have taken up crocheting again and been making a few things.  Owls mainly but have started making phone covers aswell.

this is my very first family of shelf sitter owls that I have named 'The Hooties' arent they just adorable?1?!?!

Meet Olivia Owl.  I made her for a swap and nearly didnt send her as I loved her that much.

Just some little flowers I have made.

And I have been making phone covers, I was finishing this one off when my son and his partner came to see us and I lost it to my daughter in law for her phone.  I have made loads more for one of my craft fairs.  I will be in Melbourne on Saturday morning for the fair.  If you fancy coming along just get in touch and I will let you have the details. 

Well I best get off to bed as I am up at 5.45am for work.  I will be back soon, PROMISE. 

Elke XX

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elke, love your little owls, good luck on Saturday, glad you got your crafting mojo back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all Elke, but the phone cover is just toooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elke, love the little Hooties and Olivia, glad your mojo is back, and GOOD LUCK at the craft fair tomorrow, big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafty corner and taking the time to leave me a comment.
I love reading your comments and I hope you will consider becoming a follower of my blog
Hugs
Elke XX