31 October 2012

Unfortunately my mojo

has gone walkabout and I have not made any cards for a few weeks.  Also I have not been very well either which doesnt help.  I feel really bad as I have let my other DT members down by not being able to participate as I should.  I am taking a little break from card making, but have picked up a bit with my jewellery.

Monday night I sat down and made a Shamballa style bracelet and have fallen in love with making them.  I have got a few orders already and will be busy as I have also got a craft fayre that I need stock for.

Hopefully my card making mojo will be back real soon and I can get going again as I do need to stock up on some Christmas cards for the fayre otherwise my table will look pretty bare.

Here is the first of my bracelets that I have made, what do you think.



Recipe
* green cord from stash
* Shamballa style beads from Panache Beads

Go on be honest with me.  What do you think???

Elke XX

1 comment:

  1. I love your bracelet Elke especially the colour, I think my mojo must be off with yours somewhere, hope they come back soon...I need to make a start on my Christmas cards. See you soon, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafty corner and taking the time to leave me a comment.
I love reading your comments and I hope you will consider becoming a follower of my blog
Hugs
Elke XX