19 October 2012

One of these days .....

..... I will get the hang of these scheduled posts.  I did mine and it hasnt posted yet again, I dont get the time to get my posts done before I go to work.

Good morning bloggers

hope you can join us over at CRAFT Challenges this week.  We have a great challenge going on this week with some fantastic prizes.  Please pop over and have a look at what the DT have done with their projects that have to include metal.

I have used a lovely charm on my DT card.


I have used a gorgeous digi image from Meljens Design called 'Just like Dad', dont you just love this little fella.

If you fancy winning  this little fella or some other digi images join us and you may be one of our lucky winners this week.

Recipe
* card and stripey backing paper from Kanban
* backing paper, charm and twine from stash
* card candi from Craftwork Cards
* digi image from Meljens Design coloured with my trustee Promarkers

I am entering this card into the following challenges
The Poodles Parlour - Anything goes
I love Promarkers - Anything goes

Elke XX

3 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with scheduling posts until I realised I had to click the 'publish' button as well as clicking the right time and date. Hope this helps.

    What a fab card! I love the Meljen image, and the charm is just right, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and a lovely image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrifically sweet card, the cute image and colors have brought a smile to my face! Thanks so much for joining us at the Poodles Parlour this fortnight and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafty corner and taking the time to leave me a comment.
I love reading your comments and I hope you will consider becoming a follower of my blog
Hugs
Elke XX