19 October 2012

I have been busy

I have been soooo busy at work, I am on an eight day stretch without a break, but have got the weekend off and I am off to Stamp Magic on Sunday with my friends Sylvia and Anne.  To be honest I cant wait as me and Sylvia love Stamp Magic.

I have had time to make a card other than my DT card so here it is


I love making card of this type.  It is such a lovely effect for not a lot to do.  Hope you like it too.

I am entering this into the following challenge
The Poodles Parlour - Anything goes

Elke XX

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! The flowers are just lovely!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card just love the design.Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour this time and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafty corner and taking the time to leave me a comment.
I love reading your comments and I hope you will consider becoming a follower of my blog
Hugs
Elke XX