10 October 2012

Boo!!! - Hope I didnt scare you

Trick or treat!!!  Halloween is what we have to work with over at Aly's Crafty Challenges on Facebook.  I am not comfortable with Halloween so it was a bit of a challenge for me.  I found a couple of Halloween digi images and tried to sort it from there.  I had no backing papers so decided to do my own background and if you know me I dont like spiders, but I bought some mini stamps at Stamp Magic in June and thought I would use them.


Recipe
* card and backing card from stash
* mini stamps to make the background from Ali's Inky Fingers
* digi image from Karens Doodles coloured with my trustee Promarkers

Pop over to Aly's Crafty Challenges to have a look at what the DT have created to inspire you and to join us for this months challenge.  Oh and the best bit, I am providing the prize for this challenge.  You will be receiving a large stash of ribbon as your prize if you are picked as the winner.

Hope to see you and your creations there.

Elke XX

1 comment:

  1. A super card Elke - I don't like spiders either - you were very brave to use those images, but it was worth it as your Halloween card is fabulous!!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafty corner and taking the time to leave me a comment.
I love reading your comments and I hope you will consider becoming a follower of my blog
Hugs
Elke XX