5 July 2011

Creative Craft Challenges

Hi everyone

over at Creative Craft Challenges, well the new Creative Craft Challenges blog we are starting a new challenge today. As you probably know some nasty so and so has deleted most of the posts on the original blog. Sandra has set up a new blog and we hope that this time no-one will be able to access it.

The challenge is 'Pretty Blossoms', our sponsors this time are Meljen's Designs and Lily of the Valley.

Please come over and have a look and become a follower.

This is my DT card for the challenge


Recipe
* card, ribbon, backing paper and gems from stash
* Meljen's Design digi coloured with my trusted Promarkers and embellished with Stickles and Glossy  Accents

What do you think?  I really like it as its very bright and 'sunny'.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - I for insect
The Crafty Pad - Particular style of card 
Craft your passion - Anything goes
One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi

Elke XX

11 comments:

  1. Hi Elke, beautiful card and LOVE your blog background:) I'm a new follower. I hope you can stop by when you get a chance:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and definitely love the bright colours...a real sunshiny card

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, just love the bright summery colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT this week, and good luck for the prize.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely easel card! The colours are just great! Thanks for playing at The Crafty pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    ps I have Candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at OSAAT tis week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely twisted easel card, great image and colouring, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful bright card and I love the bees! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT Good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and your image is so cute! Love the bright and fresh feel too. Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful easel card Elke thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little crafty corner and taking the time to leave me a comment.
I love reading your comments and I hope you will consider becoming a follower of my blog
Hugs
Elke XX